Rates and Insurance
Rates vary per session type. I accept a number of health insurances.
$165 per 50-minute couple’s or family session.
$160 for 50-minute individual session. Extended couples therapy or family therapy sessions are offered at this rate.
Counseling Services are often covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please call for more information.
I accept a number of health insurances including Husky (Medicaid), Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna.
The following questions are helpful for you to ask your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment for therapy.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.